Q: Are there any guidelines for volunteering?
A: Yes, our guidelines are as follows:
- Please provide as much notice as possible in the event that you are not able to volunteer during your scheduled time.
- Please check in with the person at the front desk and sign in on the “Volunteer Sign In Sheet”.
- Please leave valuables at home. Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Cincinnati is not responsible for lost or stolen personal items while you are volunteering.
- Confidentiality and professionalism are of the utmost importance when working with Club members. Please do not share personal information unless it has been approved by BGCGC.
- Do not share your personal information with Club members
- Please do not take photos or videos of our Club members unless you have permission to do so from the Club Director.
- You may not take from our premises good or property belongings to BGCGC or given to BGCGC to benefit others without written approval from BGCGC.
- Please understand that you may be asked to leave the property if you do not follow the policies of BGCGC or the directions of a Club staff.